Today India is celebrating 70th Independence Day. As a tribute to the same I have done a very simple nails. I have used the tricolours on the white base with Water Spotting Technique. I really like how it turned out specially blue shade 😉 n ahannn got a new mani idea with that..
- Products used –
- El Corazon – White matte shade no. 125
- Chichi Cosmetics – Daisy Duke Bikini (orange) and Relax! Dont Do It (green)
- Nykaa – Blue Raspberry
- Krizia Enterprise -Matte top coat ( Indian Indie Brand)
I couldn’t do as planned because of the hectic schedule I had so Water Spotting Technique saved me. It is pretty simple how? Read it below👇
- Take some water in a container or whatever you use.
- Drop your prefered polish on it.
- Spray onto it with whatever works the best for you. E.g – Aceton/hair spray/ perfume n whatnot 😂
- Deep your finger to transfer the prefered spot on your nails.
- Apply a top coat to seal your nails.
- Oh la la, you are done.
Nonetheless, I am writing this blog sitting in TRAIN 😂😂.. yes correct you read it right. I am travelling ang going on a mini vacation yay ( shouting out loud).
PS- I will share some moments too…
Thank you for reading.